Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation to-do list


And so it goes, graduation is looming nearer. L My roommates and I had a house meeting today to discuss the logistical issues of moving out; what items are staying, what items are going, whether or not we want to sell our TV and washer/dryer set to next year’s new tenants, etc.

A majority of colleges are ending their 2010-2011 school year this week and in the following two weeks. I know because I get to hear all about how excited everyone is to start summer vacation via Facebook. I’ll admit I’m a tad jealous. But I still have a month-ish left and I fully intend on making it count!

My roommates and I created a list of things we want to do (aka a bucket list) before graduation a couple months back. We’ve barely made any progress on it due to busy schedules and whatnot, but of my roommates, C, who won’t be here over the summer, is leaving sooner than the rest of us, so we’ve decided to make a conscious effort to knock off some of the things on our list.

Next weekend, we’re going to take a segway (sp?) tour of the city and attend a murder mystery theatre dinner, whereby you enjoy a good meal and participate in a live play. I’ve personally been wanting to go to a murder mystery theatre dinner since we passed by the place almost a year-and-a-half ago. I’ll be posting pictures of both excursions next weekend.

For now, I’m trying to learn CSS in hopes of creating my own blog template/layout. I downloaded Paint Shop Photo Pro the other day (until the Photoshop my parents are shipping me from my home computer arrives) and have been tinkering around with it trying to create backgrounds and whatnot. Hopefully I’ll have something figured out soon. In the meantime, check out these new photos!

Here's a sneak peek:



4 comments:

Tristachio said...

Ha ha, gotta say Segways may look stupidly stupid to drive but once you are on one of them they are stupidly fun.

Liz said...

Hmm. I don't really know much about Blogger or else I'd help you with learning CSS so you could be able to make your own themes quicker, or even give you tips/tricks. D: I'm more of a WordPress geek! :P

Congratulations on being a senior! :)

And the bucket list sounds really awesome. :)

Sarah said...

Congrats on graduating and good luck with your bucket list. :)

Brooke said...

Thanks Sarah!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...