Friday, May 20, 2011

Minor computer crash


I meant to post the other day, but I’m experiencing some computer difficulties at the moment. For whatever reason, my laptop decided to semi crash on me and I’ve been working on recovering some lost items, so I apologize for the lack of new content. (Even though it’s only been a couple of days, I like to update regularly.)

In other everyday life news, I bought my first nondigital camera, the Lomography Diana Mini F+ the other day! I’ll be using it specifically for this blog and am very excited to learn how to use it and get into photography. Be on the lookout for pics in the weeks to come. I’ve also been learning/teaching myself CSS in the pursuit of being able to customize my own Blogger template.

Once I get this computer issue fixed, I’ll be back with more content. It shouldn’t take longer than a day or two. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...