Sunday, May 8, 2011

To all of the mothers out there...


Me and my mom circa 7 yrs. ago. I look angry in this picture
because I was extremely sunburnt.

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone! I wish I could be at home to celebrate with my family. L I called my mom today and spoke to her, my dad, and my sister. (My sister just got out of school so she’s home for the summer. Kind of jealous as noted before.) They were spending the afternoon at the park and were on the swings when I called. I could hear the squeak of the chainlink handles as I spoke to them. *Sigh.*

I’ll be home soon enough, though (hopefully) over Memorial Day break. My cousin is coming to Knoxville, Tennessee (from Turkey) with his 5th grade class for a school performance. My dad wants us all to go down to visit him, and the plan is that he’ll come up here to get me and we’ll all drive down to Knoxville.

We don’t get to visit our family very often since they all live in Turkey. We try to visit every other summer when we can. My mom’s going this summer, actually. Since my after-graduation plans are up in the air, I won’t be going this summer :/ but I might in September. Woo!

Anywho, I’m really excited to go Knoxville and visit my cousin. We’re going to sight-see and whatnot while we’re there as well, so be on the lookout for pictures. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and don't forget to tell your mom you love her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...