Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's that time of the quarter again

Two weeks of class followed by one week of final exams remain in the last quarter of my undergraduate education and I’m starting to feel the pressure. 3 exams and 2 papers stand between me and summer, which means it’s time to get to work. The only problem is that there are so many other things I would rather be doing than studying a couple weeks of my life away (said the senioritis).

Here are some of the things I’ve been distracting myself with in order to avoid studying and being a responsible student:

Family Guy
(Netflix makes it too easy to be unproductive)


(I stumbled upon this little gem of a site through some blog surfing and have become hooked. Polyvore allows you to create your own magazine style fashion spreads by dragging and dropping clothing items into a template and customizing it to make it your own creation. What a novel idea! This is the first outfit I created and my first template.)

(More picture surfing, as per usual.)

5 comments:

V said...

I'm addicted to family guy these days. Its hilarious.I love Stewie. He's such a naughty little kid with the voice of a grown up. lol.

Brooke said...

Family Guy is so addicting once you start watching! Stewie is my favorite character on the show, by far.

Heather P-J said...

i love your blog :) i found you on 20sb :) i hate to study, love to procrastinate:) and family guy is awesome <3

Amy said...

LOVE Family Guy! And I love Polyvore! I could spend all day on there. It's pretty dangerous. Just found your blog. :)

Brooke said...

Thanks Heather! Good to have you Amy. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...