Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


I've decided to participate in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday over at The Little Things We do. Here are my answers!:

1.   I love  reading mysteries  because  I love trying to figure out whodunit and getting caught up in the story. 
2.  A time that mama knew best was   when she told me I didn’t need to bring as much stuff as I was bringing when we went to Turkey for the summer. Man was she right! 

3.  My first kiss went a little like this    He was like, come over to my house and let’s make out. So I was all, ok! Juvenilism at its best.  

4.  My celebrity crush is  James Franco. He’s so gorgeous!

5.  My splurge of choice is     Clothes. Hands down. If I had more money, I’d shop all the time.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is    Right now, it’s graduating college with Honors and a double major.  But after I finish graduate school, it’ll be getting my Ph.D. and becoming a professor.
7.  My dance jam of choice is    Whatever’s at the top of the charts!  

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love this post! Such fun answers. Congrats on graduating (double major!!) with honors. Very impressive. You must be very studious.

Lovely blog.

Brooke said...

Thanks Amber! :)

Toni Rose said...

Sounds like a great idea, ugh, I got delayed in reading blogs for a few days.. i didn't notice this sooner..

anyway... ill join next friday! :))

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...