Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation pictures!


I graduated from THE Ohio State University yesterday, finishing up the best 4 years of my life with the most amazing friends anyone could ask for, and a Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors in Psychology and Communication. The commencement ceremony, in which ~ 10,000 Buckeyes graduated and became alumni, lasted from noon until 2:45PM'ish. (Not bad for the biggest school in the country, no?) Here are some pictures from my big day:


ROTC hoisting up the American flag for the singing of the National Anthem

 Some 10,000 graduating Buckeyes, all clad in black (the group in red at the bottom is the Ph.D. and Masters grads)

With my lovely family after commencement! ♥


The roomies in front of Mirror Lake!

My best friend (and roommate) Alex! Love her so much ♥ :)





6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Major congratulations and awesome photos :)

Soph! said...

Congrats! :)

threetimesf said...

Congratulations!! Looks like you had a great time, I especially love the photo of you and your roomies looking out over the lake - very artistic!
Good Luck, I hope you find more use for your Psychology degree than I have mine! :) Well done!!

Amie said...

congrats! lovely photos to go along with it :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! It looks like you had such an amazing day.

What's next in the world for Brooke?

I'm looking forward to reading about all of your adventures now that you've graduated!

-Sarah

Brooke said...

Thanks ladies! :) Sarah, I actually plan on not using my Psych degree at all haha. I'm going to become a professor of Communication.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...