Saturday, June 11, 2011

Graduation update!

Hello lovelies! I haven't been a very diligent blogger lately. :/ I've been very busy these past couple of days preparing for my college graduation which will be happening tomorrow. My family and my roommates' families are all coming into town today and there are a bunch of activities going on on campus, such as a tour of the football stadium. My roomies and I are going to take our siblings on that tour and some others as well. :)

Yesterday I took a tour of the tunnels that run underneath campus, which was pretty cool. On Wednesday, I decorated my graduation cap at the union with my roomies, and on Thursday, we had our senior bar crawl, which is a tradition at my school where all of the seniors go to the bars wearing white t-shirts and write on each other's shirts with marker/highlighter. The idea is to go to as many bars as you can and have one drink at each bar. It was SO much fun! And yesterday, I went to my commencement ceremony rehearsal so that I know where to line up and where to sit and whatnot.

Pictures from all of these aforementioned events will be coming shortly and in large supply. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

6 comments:

Briana said...

Congrats on graduation! Can't wait to see pictures from tomorrow :)

threetimesf said...

Cogratulations on becoming a graduate Brooke! Sounds like you've got loads of fun stuff planned - enjoy it :)

Toni Rose said...

yeyyyy! congratulations brooke!! :)

lindsay said...

congrats on becoming a graduate!! how exciting :) i can't wait to see pictures from your very special day!! xoxo

Young People in Love said...

Just stumbled on your blog and LOVE it! Def. will be following :)
And congrats on graduating!! That is sooo exciting. Best feeling ever, I say!

Brooke said...

Thank you so much for the warm and supportive comments, guys! It was an awesome graduation. Couldn't have asked for anything better. :) Very surreal, though. I can't believe I'm done with undergrad!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...