Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Perfume sampler collection


When I was 5 years old, my mom gave me this adorable little vintage heart box. For the past decade or so, I've been using it to hold a collection of magazine perfume samplers. From the mixing of the various scents, which I switch out every now and then, it's become my own little signature perfume. I wish I could bottle it up and wear it everyday, it just smells so pretty.




It's gorgeous outside today! Sunny and a little breezy. I shot these pictures on the deck out back and then laid out on the front yard for a little while. Now that I've done that, I think I'm gonna go to the park and kick around my soccer ball for a bit. Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

beautiful box! i bet it does smell amazing - do you have plans to pass it on to your future children?

eat and write

Miss Sassy Pants said...

How fun! It is really pretty. =)

Brooke said...

I haven't thought about it actually. But I don't see why not. That would be a nice thing to do. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...