Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I Like Thursday: Randoms


This week's things edition of Things I Like Thursday focuses on random, not-something-you-see-every-day stuff. Here we go!
This bird feeder with an attached umbrella. How thoughtful!
This onesie with dust-collecting fabric that not only cleans the floors, but keeps the baby's onesie clean as well. Killing two birds with one stone.
Adorable rainboots for an equally adorable piglet
A turtle-shaped fruit display
Window shutter-covered walls. Unique indeed.
A cocktail umbrella wreath, perfect for the summertime
Perfect towel to use in the guys' locker room haha
This awesome mountainside-attachable bed/mattress. That would be one amazing view to wake up to. Nevermind the possible dangers/threat of death.
This really cool rolling pin
The awesome Picture vs. Camera series by Ben Heine
Images via Pinterest and Weheartit



6 comments:

The Prairie Hen said...

i love everything on this list. especially the onesie, and the shutter wall... and the towel... great list!

Toni Rose said...

omg the turtle watermelon is amazing.

the towel is too! I want one of those! :)) xept not when i put the towel on my hair.

and the mattress? err i dont think its for me because i roll in my sleep, i think :)) coz i wake up and all my pillows are on the floor!

Toni Rose said...

i wonder how you set up the mattress :)) lol .. if it had like bars like a baby's crib. id take it for consideration

threetimesf said...

I seriously can't decide which thing I want more - can I just have them all please?!

Those towels are seriously great - imagine all the fun you could have at the gym?! :)

Brooke said...

Yea Toni, if it had bar like in a baby's crib, then it'd be perfect. The only thing is, how do you even set up the mattress by yourself, on the side of a mountain, let alone add baby crib bars to it? Haha. Things will get complicated.

Ellie-A Little of This and a Little of That said...

Hiya,
I'm Ellie from the A Little of This and a Little of That blog and your new follower. Great Blog, love the pictures. Please drop by my blog (htpp://alittleoftheother.com) and follow back.
Have a super week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...