Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I Like Thursday


I enjoyed compiling last week's list of random things so much that I decided to do the same again this week. Enjoy!
This Elmo camera to make the kids smile
Star Wars pancake flippers
This comfortable cat keyboard cushion
A couple of delicious watermelon cake pops
Patriotic toast perfect for July 4th (which is my birthday :) )
A window shade mail holder
This really cool print
I would wear this bag everywhere if I had it in my possession
Snail mail! Too cute
The tiniest sewing you've ever seen, because small things are adorable



9 comments:

Remy said...

Some of these are too cute!!

Shabby Life said...

Cutee! Love the book bag and mail holder!!

Oh, and Happy-Early-Birthday! :)

Lauralee

Amy said...

I saw the Star Wars things at Williams Sonoma and I almost died. SO cool. And those Watermelon Pops....ADORABLE, and they look delish. I posted it on my Pinterest and will def be making them this summer. Happy almost-Friday!! :)

Design It Chic said...

These are so adorable! I absolutely love the Elmo camera and the cat keyboard cushion:) I'm really happy I discovered your blog and I am now following you thanks to Thirsty Thursday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) And don't leave before you grab the FREE printables for the 4th of July party! Have fun:)
Happy Independence Day Weekend!

robintheblog said...

Wow! You do have fun things around you.. The way you captured those things, that was nice!
And btw, I love the elmo camera and the Star Wars pancake flippers!

Brooke said...

Thanks Lauralee! :)

Christa said...

how clever! i want to make all these things!

threetimesf said...

Seriousy, where do you find these things?! They're all so so amazing! I especially love (and want!) the books bag, and the Dumbledore's army print! :)

Camille {The Lovely Theory} said...

um hooray! so much cute stuff on this blog, too many favorites to name them. love love love!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...