Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things I Like Thursday: Oxford shoes

New series alert! Every Thursday, I'm going to post items/things that I like, want, plan on purchasing, etc. The first edition, which is today's, features oxford shoes, which, while not a new trend, are a shoe type I've recently grown to like. They've very feminine, yet boyish at the same time and since most styles are made in neutral colors, they can be worn with practically everything in your wardrobe! Here's a collage of some of my favorite pairs of oxfords:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

2 comments:

Cait said...

Love these shoes, 5 and 6 are my faves but they are all great! Good idea for a series, I end up making a lot of these wishlist too :)

Kat said...

love these shoes. have one pair on my one. favorite shoes in my closet rigth now =)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...