Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend vintage shopping adventure!


There's are some great little boutiques and vintage stores here in the various districts and villages of Columbus, and one of new favorite pasttimes has been to peruse them every once in a while for some great clothes and accessories. I could literally spend hours shopping for vintage items, but alas, there are only so many hours in the day and I only have so much money to spend. Here are some pictures of the items/displays at the lovely stores I visited, as well as some shots of the items I bought:






I saw this sidewalk chalk art on my walk home and had to take a picture of it.
Vintage crocheted wool sweater: $15
Vintage brown belt: $15
 Vintage brown pumps: $18

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT STORE! It looks like such an awesome store with so many cool things in it! What a fun time :D

Steph said...

great finds! and love that store! :)

Jennifer M. said...

I love the sidewalk art! So colorful. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...