Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ABC Game


A bunch of bloggers did this a month or so ago and I filled one out myself but never got around to posting it. So to let you get to know me a little better, here are my answers to the ABC game.


A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Twin. At least, at school I have a twin. At home I have a queen. I miss it!
L
C. Chore that you hate: Scrubbing out the garbage can. It can get really disgusting.
D. Dogs: I don’t have a dog, but I really want one! My roommate and I are thinking of getting one in the fall and naming it Kitty.
J
E. Essential start to your day: A Carnation breakfast smoothie! Or if I’m out of that, I need me some coffee.
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3.5” Every half inch counts
J
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the violin, clarinet, and guitar. I don’t play anything at the moment, though.
J. Job title: Currently unemployed recent college graduate
K. Kids: None. Someday.
L. Live: Columbus, OH. Subject to change in a couple of months, but hopefully not.
M. Mother's name: Ismet (We’re Turkish)
N. Nicknames: Brookie, Brooklyn, Brookling, BK, Chavvie
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once for a panic attack in high school
P. Pet peeve: Nothing stands out to me
Q. Quote from a movie: Nothing stands out to me
R. Right or left handed: Proud lefty
S. Siblings: One younger sister (I’m older by a little less than 2 years)
T. Time you wake up: Depends on what time I have class  or work at
U. Underwear: All day everyday 
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower. Gross!
W. What makes you run late: Procrastination
X. X-Rays you've had: Left pinky (when I broke it), right arm (when I broke it), and my teeth (when I go to the dentist)

Y. Yummy food that you make: I don’t cook, but I bake on occasion. So in terms of baked goods, my go-to’s are muffins, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies.
Z. Zoo animal: Penguin! Panda bear! They’ve my faves. 

1 comments:

feetfloorgo said...

I'm going to play the ABC game too!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...