Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Artfully inspired: Amy Rice


Yay for the internets! I found yet another amazing artist whose work I wanted to share with you all. :) Her name is Amy Rice and she is a mixed media artist from Minnesota. I love her use of color / choice of color pallettes and the fact that many of her pieces are "native" inspired. Like what you see? Check out her Etsy shop.

Also, Amy has the most awesome studio / work space ever!
I love how personalized and cozy her space feels. It's work like this that makes me wish I were more artistically inclined sometimes. *Sigh.* Oh well, I have just as much fun admiring others' work. :)

2 comments:

little said...

i love mixed media art. its so pretty. thanks for sharing.

love, little.

Carly said...

These are lovely! I love the colours she uses.
xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...