Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Going home!


Hello my wonderful readers. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going home for a few days. My parents came down to visit me on a spontaneous whim a couple of days ago and my mom has been staying with me since. She unfortunately has to leave today and I thought it would be a good idea for me to go with her and spend some time with my family. (We live in metro Detroit.) There are some great little boutiques and shops in my hometown and the surrounding cities that I plan on frequenting with my sister while at home, so be on the lookout for pictures! I haven't spent any real time with my family since spring break in April, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Plus, the Women's World Cup is going on currently (the semi-final matches are today, in fact) and my dad and I are huge soccer fans, so it'll be fun to watch the games together. Updates to come soon. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

little said...

have fun on your trip!

love, little.

SoYesterday said...

have fun :)

threetimesf said...

Sounds lovely! Have a great trip :)

Brooke said...

Thank you! So far so good. :)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Yay! How fun.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...