Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Puppy love!


While I was away visiting my family this past week, one of my roommates brought her dog to stay with us for a few days. I was pleasantly greeted by the most adorable and rambunctious little white pup named Prince. He practically pounced on me when I walked through the door, which barely made an impact, as Prince weighs about only 4 pounds. I don't know what breed he is, but he's adorable nonetheless! Here are some snapshots of our cute little canine visitor:

Prince has endless amounts of energy and loves being the center of attention. He also enjoys having his belly rubbed and going on long walks in the park. What a keeper. ;)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh i want!

Yvonne said...

Ahhh this isn't helping with my need to beg my boyfriend for a puppy 24/7 ahaha!!

punkychewster said...

hi brooke! so nice of you to drop by!

i think the puppy is a maltese! my friend has a dog like that!

xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...