Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer street style.


Everything always seems so much more relaxed during the summer, even though our schedules often times remain just as hectic during these warmer months as they are during the rest of the year. But with summer there comes a carefree attitude that its colder month counterparts do not seem to pull of quite so seamlessly. Enter Wildfox Couture stage left. I love the casual feel of WC's line. It's literally something you just throw on as you're walking out the door to run some errands. Too bad it's a bit pricey, though haha. Definitely out of my budget range. But let's take a look anyway, shall we?

Wildfox Couture has become a favorite among celebrities. Check out these street styles.
 It must be nice to spend $70 on a shirt and $100 on a pair of shorts. I can only imagine. Actually, I know I'd feel super guilty if I did. I get much more satisfaction out of buying my clothes on the cheap.

6 comments:

Madeleine Roberts said...

I can definitely see Wildfox Couture's allure among the spring breakers. It has that youthful, edgy college appeal. But you are right, it is awfully pricey for essentially a bunch of graphic t-shirts. But I still think there are some enticing gems in there.
-Madeleine

Little Lo Hood said...

nice finds..i'm right there with you..I definitely would feel so guilty spending that much on a tee! I do really like the American flag tee, kind of rad! :) -Lo

Nicole said...

Ooooh I love this look :) Definitely could not afford it... maybe Forever 21 has some similar styles for a college student?? LOl!!

thinkpriddy said...

I love wildfox! But I agree, it's important not to go overboard.

Kelly said...

Hello,

just found your blog & so glad I did! Now following ...

Kelly @
Elegantly Academic

thinkpriddy said...

ps. i'm sellinh one of my tops for cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260824398325&ih=016&category=63869&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...