Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's summertime and the grillin's easy


My friends Alex, Jason, and I love to grill. Mainly we cook up some chicken and hamburgers, while sometimes throwing on the occassional hot dog. Today we're making fish tacos as well! It'll be a new adventure for us haha. :)


 Here we've got some beautiful peaches and apricots on the grill, dusted with some cinnamon and sugar. SO delicious!
 Jason working the grill
Veggies, chicken, and hamburgers, oh my!

I hope everyone's enjoying their holiday weekend! I know I am. ;)

6 comments:

d'Artagnan said...

My mouth is watering!!!

Eva said...

mm fish tacos! i love the title of this post, cute :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Barbequed fruit? That actually sounds delicious!

Brooke said...

It's really good! Grilled peaches are my favorite.

threetimesf said...

I'm so glad it's nearly dinner time - they look amazing!! Hope you enjoyed!

Kelly said...

Cinnamon grilled peaches? I'm coming over to your house for a barbeque. (Even though Sublime is now stuck in my head, thank you very much, Brooke)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...