Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things I Like Thursday

It's that time of the week again where I round up a collection of things that catch my eye and share them with you. Here's this week's compilation:

This cute owl and tree lunch

This awesome mustache straw

This really cool jacuzzi/pool type cup

A pack of Gatorgum, perfect for chewing on after a strenuous workout

This adorable "Oh no, I'm melting!" frosted sugar cookie that just might be too cute to eat

If I ever own my own establishment of any sort, I will get this printed on my front window

This really cool DMX crocheted wall hanging

This unique and creative utilization of extra storage space


12 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love the 'stash sipper. Too funny!

I showed the under stair storage to my boyfriend so he can figure out how to recreate it when we get out own house. He just tells me to get off Pinterest.

smallgirl said...

You totally had me at the owl sandwich, there. Awesome.

Brooke said...

That's funny Sylvia. It's actually a really good idea, though, isn't it?! If it's easy enough to do, I'd go for it. :)

Jennyboo said...

All of these things are just lovely, but the owl tree lunch is my absolute favorite! I am going to need to attempt this artistic food creation sometimes soon! xx

Krystal said...

The Jacuzzi cup is really cool.

I'm your newest follower from the thirsty thursday blog hop!

http://www.glamourgirlreviews.com

Emma said...

I definitely need that understair storage when I have my own house with stairs (my current living space is a flat, definitely lacking in stairs)! I have a dorky love for storage solutions.

Desire' said...

ahahah the dmx crochet wall-hanging is perfect

Jen said...

Wow, these are amazing! I especially love the cup, the thin mints sign and the awesome storage idea!

Sar said...

The owl sandwich? Genius! I had to pin it for pinterest so I would remember.

Just stopping by for Comment Love Sunday!

-Sar at [Life of Love]

erinj0 said...

Gator-gum!! I LOVE that and I must get some. Is it real do you think? Most of these others I love from Pinterest!!! Cute post!

Just stopped by for Comment Love Sunday as well :)

Good luck with grad school by the way!
<3 Erin

Cait said...

Love the owl sandwich and the under stairs storage!

I've awarded you the Lovely Blog Award in my latest post :)

Kimmy said...

The last picture is my favourite. I would love to have a staircase like that to hide all my junks!

accidental encounters

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...