Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I Like Thursday.

Ready for another installment of Things I like Thursday, kids? I sure am! This week has been really stressful for me. I've been out of school and on the job hunt for about a month now and our lease on our campus house ends in about a month as well, so I'm really starting to feel the pressure of finding a job here. I actually just kind of want to go home now so I can spare myself some of this stress. Compiling this week's collection of Things I Like Thursday helped ease a little bit of my stress and take some time to appreciate the simple things in life that make me smile. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. ♥
This Martin Loofah King loofah for showering/bathing

This awesomely original snowglobe Halloween costume

This adorably whimsical door knob straight out of Alice in Wonderland

This very spacious and affordable fish condo with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, updated appliances, and great city views ;)

These awesome pencil knee-highs

This lovely blue bunkbed/sleeping nook set-up. How much fun would it be to sleep in that every night?

This remote island-top castle

And last but not least, a pintervention held by our dear and very concerned friends from How I Met Your Mother

Happy almost weekend!

9 comments:

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Thank you so much for the comment :)

This is a wonderful list! That doorknob is completely amazing.

Good luck with the job hunt. xoxoxo

Tiffani Rose said...

Stopping by from Coffee Talk~For The Love of Blogs!

I have to say that the remote island top Castle is amazing!! I also love the bunkbeds {with 4 kids, that would come in handy!!!}

Tiffani

Cherie @ Lots of Jewels' Blog said...

What a great blog! Stopping in from Coffee Talk! I love pinning and I love the last photo obviously!!!! Also, that castle is a little scary and definitely interesting!!

Have a great weekend!

Remy said...

LOL! Pintervention. I totally want that Alice doorknob and I want it now.

smallgirl said...

I love that fish house! And the castle, too... but mostly the fish house. :)

Elekon said...

oh I`d love to have that beds set for kids and for myself as well! so inspiring!

Elekon said...

Great blog of yours as well, following you now!hope you might follow me back:)

Cherie said...

I totally want that loofah!

New follower, btw!

http://glass-refractions.blogspot.com

indie by heart said...

Thanks for your comment! ^^
Feel free to stop by anytime again,
I'll be coming back here for sure :> Cute blog!
Following!

xx indie by heart

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...