Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bunting inspiration.


I love the versatility of the bunting pattern. It can be utilized to create so many more things than just banners and signs nowadays that there's no limit to just how creative one can get with this awesome pattern. Take a look at some of the possible different applications below. Aren't they just darling? I love patterns that can be used in a variety of ways to create just about anything. They bring out my creative side and put me into a DIY mood. The lightweight paper mache-like lantern decoration looks like a super fun project. Looks like I need to go get me some crafting supplies!

Handmade Coasters Set of 4 Bunting Love
Via Pinterest and Ety 

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I love buntings! Just check my layout to confirm, LOL :)

Carly said...

Who doesn't love a good bunting! So pretty and girly :)
xxx

emilyjsimpson said...

Oh my! I just found your blog on FTLOB and I already see so many pretty pictures! It's great to see another blogger sharing life after college adventures!

Relevant Notes Blog said...

Love the colors in these! My favorites are the lantern and the coasters!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...