Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Colorful hair.


Hello again, lovelies! I'm glad to get back to blogging. This past week has been a flurry of packing and cleaning that culminated in my moving out of my campus house and into an apartment with a friend about a half hour away. After I got myself all situated, I went car shopping on Sunday and went on some test drives. I'm going back tomorrow to do a couple more and my dad is coming down this weekend to finalize my purchase. I've narrowed it down to a Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, and Hyundai Accent. If you're familiar with any of these models, I'd appreciate your input.


When my dad visits this weekend, him, Alex, and I are going to look at some 2-bedroom apartments near campus for me and Alex this fall. But before that happens, my friends Jason and Alyssa (and Alex, course) and I will be going to Cedar Point on Friday. (Cedar Point is this really big theme park, comparable to Six Flags, but even better in my opinion). I'm really excited because I haven't been to an amusement park in 4 years or so. I've resolved to go on all the crazy scary rides I've always been too afraid to go on in the past.

Now that I've gotten all the updating out of the way, I recently stumbled upon a blog that features only pictures of dyed hair that I wanted to share with you all. I've always thought pastel-colored hair looked really cool. Below is a collection of my favorite dye jobs on blonde and brown hair.

Blonde pastel:
Brunette color melt:
 Brunette pastel:
 

8 comments:

indie by heart said...

So cool inspiration. :) I'm currently brunet, and I think that the colour melt suits us little bit better than colourful stripes -- they pop out from blonde base better.

xx indie by heart

Ohh Erin said...

I love brightly coloured hair! I just recieved my African Green hair dye in the post this morning so when the pink has come out of my roots I'll be going green! Can't wait to tick another one off my Roy G. Bib hair project! I used to hate the blonde/brown dip dyed look but I kinda like it now. And I LOVE pastel coloured hair, I always enjoy it when my hair fades a little and I'm left with more pastel tones. Before pink I had my hair dyed like a teal-ish colour and it looked gorgeous when it had faded. I also love icy blonde hair with coloured fringes/bangs - I've had that with various colours a few times too.

Christa said...

i want purple hair! or pink lol

Hey make sure you come check out my first gaveaway!! yay! http://christanncox.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-giveaway.html?spref=tw

Krystal said...

I had a Hyundai Accent and had a crash and it kept me very safe! :) I loved it.

Cary said...

My parents are currently leasing a 2010 Nissan Sentra. In a word... it's very spiffy. Perhaps because I've never driven a car newer than a '98, it's a bit much for me to handle because of all the awesome features (ex. hooking up an iPod to the radio, mileage to empty, etc), but it's a great car.

The controls are great and the drive is really smooth. It took a little bit to get used to the fact that we didn't have to have a key to start the engine (you push in a little thing and turn it like you would a key), but it's pretty neat. Best of luck car shopping! (Needless to say, I feel more comfortable with the '98, but that's just me. Haha!)

Amanda C. said...

I have a 2009 Corolla. I have no complaints, it gets great gas mileage.

threetimesf said...

Glad to have you back :D

Brooke said...

I agree, Satu. Pastels definitely look better on blondes than brunettes. I'm thinking of color melting my hair in the winter or something. (I just recently dyed it dark brown so I'm gonna wait a while before I dye it again.)

I just got a 2011 Corolla, Amanda. My mom's Corolla is 17 years old and running perfectly. :)

Thanks, Sophie! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...