Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Frock envy.


I love everything about girly vintage dresses. Silk, chiffon, bows, Peter Pan collars, pearl buttons, puffy sleeves, and everything in between are right up my ally. So it's only fitting that I would immediately fall in love with Miss Patina upon first sight. Miss Patina is a London-based brand of cute, flirty, vintage, and retro-inspired fashions created by a design team at the London College of Fashion. Their dresses are absolutely gorgeous and add an instant touch of whimsy and elegance to any girl's wardrobe. And a huge bonus - they ship worldwide for free! I might just have to give into temptation and get my hands on some of this stuff. ;) Here's a collection of some of my favorite Miss Patina pieces.

   






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...