Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Moving notice!

I'm moving out of my house on Thursday, which is when our lease ends, so this week has been filled with a lot of packing and cleaning. Because everything is so busy right now and I'm on a deadline, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a short week-long break from Go Grad Girl so I can focus on moving and settling in to my new place. No big, just thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Alex and I will be staying with a friend for a few weeks while we look for an apartment or house of our own. We're very excited. We've also started narrowing down pet names for when we get a dog or a cat shortly after we move in to the new pad. :) I'm starting my new job (woot!) in mid-September and getting a new car as well, so there'll be a lot of changes and transitions happening for me over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you for your support and encouragement in my job search! I'll see you all next week! ♥

7 comments:

Emma said...

Good luck with your move and everything! Hope it all goes smoothly.

threetimesf said...

Hi Brooke!
I've been a bit MIA on the blog-following front lately, so sorry about that! Haven't heard about the new job, so I'm about to go and stalk GGG now!
Good luck with the move etc, can't wait to be reading again soon! :)

Ross said...

Good luck with your move! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Really enjoy reading your site.

Useless Rants of a Twenty Something said...

Sounds exciting. New place, new job, and maybe new pet :)

Jo said...

Best of luck with your big move! How exciting! <3

x
Lost in the Haze

steph anne said...

Wow, what an exciting time for you!!! :) Cherish it and have fun doing it all! :) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Brooke said...

Thanks, guys! It was a very smooth move. We had a handful of friends help us with all our stuff (of which there was entire U-Haul full), so everything went great. I'm super excited to get back to GGG tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...