Friday, August 12, 2011

Themed party inspiration.


I love everything about themed parties, from brainstorming ideas and listing supplies to decorating the space and seeing your vision come to life. There's something so gratifying about starting a project and seeing it through to completion, it really brings the host a lot of joy and excitement.


If I were to throw a themed party right at this moment, I would throw an Alice in Wonderland fete. I love how imaginative and whimsical the story is and how Underland takes on a life of its own on screen in the recent-ish Johnny Depp version. Having stumbled across the photos below on the internets, I imagine my party would look something like this. These shots capture the essence of whimsy that Alice in Wonderland exudes. Everybody's dressed up in character and the space is decorated beautifully.
Also, don't miss your chance to enter my first giveaway!

5 comments:

Dating Girl said...

That's a party I would go to!

Amanda C. said...

I loved theme parties. Alice in Wonderland would make a great one. There are so many details you could add and characters you could be!

Kate said...

Love the Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum pic!

Angela Brian said...

what a fun idea.

i LOvE themed parties!

AND

i LOvE the pictures you have... so cute!

-angie

brians {and bryn} in bethel

monster cakes said...

I totes agree. I would definitely do an Alice and Wonderland party. Or a Dr. Seuss party... Oh the ideas are churning!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...