Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things I Like Thursday + news!

I have exciting news! After a little over a month of full-on job searching, I have three interviews next week! One is over the phone, another is in person, and the last one requires me to compose several marketing documents from a given set of information, after which an in-person interview will follow. I would love to land any of these jobs. Couldn't go wrong with any of them.

Also in other news, the lease on my house will be up in a couple of weeks. We have to be out by the 25th. Alex and I have decided to stay another month in order to follow up on a plethora of jobs we've applied for. We'll be staying with a friend. If we don't find jobs, then we'll both move back home. But we want to stay here a little while longer so that we see this through to the end. We're trying to do everything we can to stay here because we don't wnat to end up having to go back home to suburbia. Keeping my fingers crossed for my interviews. Wish me luck!

And without further ado, here's this week's Things I Like Thursday compilation: 

This under-the-deck playground structure for the kids

This healthy rainbow fruit platter for entertaining

These awesome Wicked Witch of the West bed feet/legs (I don't know what they're actually called...)

This funny digital coffee print

This awesome body-contour pillow buddy! (I sleep with several pillows, one of which I use in a manner similar to the photo above. This pillow kills both birds with one stone.)

This funny newborn announcement

This toddler-friendly mini door

This aquarium hotel in Fiji

This cupcake fingernail design

This Apple iCover for a 1980s cell phone

But wait! Don't forget to enter my first giveaway! Up for grabs is a $25 gift certificate to my favorite Etsy store, Pineapple Mint Vintage. Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

Emma said...

Good luck for your interviews! I hope you get to stay where you are.
Those cupcake nails are AMAZING. I wish I had a steady enough hand to do something like that.

lushdeez said...

Wow the cupcake nails are so cute! And that billow buddy needs to be mine!! Along with that huge bed :) and throw in the fruit platter too haha.

<3kimberly
http://lushdeez.blogspot.com

Amanda C. said...

OMG, that iphone cover is awesome! That would make a great gag gift.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...