Friday, September 9, 2011

Home decor: wall art.


Now that I know where I'll be living this year, I've started to think about how I want to decorate my new apartment. The living room isn't very large, so I think the walls will be my main focus for decoration. I came across Sarah McNeil's Flickr Photostream while catching up on my of my daily blog reads. I love her portraits of people and animals and the pastel colors she uses in her pieces. My whole apartment is painted a lovely beige color, and Sarah's art would look great on my living room walls. :) Here are some of my favorite prints of Sarah's:

         

                

   

You can find Sarah's blog here and her Etsy shop here.
 

6 comments:

Carly said...

I think they would look adorable!
xxx

indie by heart said...

They're amazing, aww..! Thanks for sharing these, I msut go through that etsy shop soon^^

Thanks for your comment,
xx

Gabby said...

These are so gorgeous and dreamy! I don't know if you got my email but I put your button up :)

Gabby
http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

I did. And I put yours up too, Gabby. :)

Cait said...

These are so pretty, very light and dreamy, I've had a look at the etsy shop too :)

gianna caputo said...

these are so peaceful and sweet! love them.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...