Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pretty skyline.


The other night the dusk skyline was so gorgeous here, I had to take pictures. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen. The sky was pink, blue, golden orange, and grey all the same time. It was absolutely beautiful. Here are some snapshots I took before it became completely dark out.

(Pictures unedited!) 
Some quick updates:
     - I purchased a new 2011 Toyota Corolla a few days ago and I'm extremely happy with     it. We're a Toyota family, so I pretty much knew I'd follow suit.
     - Alex and I found an apartment yesterday that's close to campus and work and is also super cheap on rent and brand new! We're very pleased with the place and are looking forward to moving in on October 1st.
     - I start my job Tuesday of next week! We'll be having orientation for three days and getting Friday off. I'm excited to start work and meet everybody in the office.

I hope everyone's enjoying the transition to fall as much as I am! The weather's been cooling down here a bit and it's much appreciated. :) Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful photos! Could have used a sky like this last night ahah

Congrats on all of the above :) Sounds fabulous!

Carly said...

Stunning photos :) Good luck with all of the exciting things happening!
x

Cary said...

Your pictures are awesome! I love gorgeous sunsets.

And as Yvonne said, congrats on everything happening!

Bree said...

Aw what a beautiful scene! I love taking pictures of sunsets and sunrises =) just stumbled by your blog and i really like it! Want to follow each other (only if you like my blog of course ;))

Bree
artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

Amanda C. said...

The sky looks gorgeous. I have an 09' Corolla and I love it.

Kerstin said...

Beautiful sunset! Congrats on all the exciting life occurrences lately :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...