Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I Like Thursday.

It's been a while since I've done a Things I Like Thursday, so here's one for old times' sake. :)
Yummy pumpkin pie milkshake

This cute, and very true, digital illustration

Real life Angry Birds!

Peanut butter chocolate acorn cookies

Teacup chandelier

The original Starbucks in Seattle, WA

This pretty and sophisticated DIY neclace

Real life Belle from Beauty and The Beast. This could easily be me.

I'm really excited for tomorrow, not only because the weekend means quality R&R time away from work, but more importantly because one of my best friends (and former roommate) Courtney is coming to visit! We always have a good time when she's in town. Who knows what shenanigans we'll get into this time?! Haha. :)

Alex and I went to a local pet shelter near our house not too long ago. We haven't decided yet if we want a cat or a dog, but we definitely want a pet. Neither of us has owned a cat or a dog, so a cat might be a little easier for us. We prefer dogs over cats, but we'd feel bad if we got a dog and left it home alone all day (which we would have to do because we both work). With the landlord's OK and our paperwork filled out, we'll hopefully be getting a pet within the next month. Yay!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week! TGIAF [Thank God it's almost Friday] ;)


10 comments:

Cait said...

Love these choices! The little acorns are cute and the chandelier is amazing :)

LoriLynn said...

Oh My Goooodness-LOVE the real life angry birds! Awesome. Here's my weekly list! http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekly-slices-of-special-somewhat-sick.html

Carrie said...

oh wow everything is just wonderful that drink is heaven in a glass!

Kim L. said...

:) Love the real life angry birds and the teacup lights!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
accidental encounters

Twenty Something Kaela said...

I love, love, love the original Starbucks and the Belle picture!

So glad I stumbled across your blog! Definitely following it!

--Kaela

katie said...

Brooke, I'm so happy you're getting a pet! I can't give too much advice on cats, (never been a kitty owner) but if you ever have questions on dogs, I'd be more then happy to help! :)

Magical Day Dream said...

great inspirational pictures :)

Hannah said...

the pumpkin milkshake and the acorn cookies look awesome :)

Nicole Rene said...

Aw acorn cookies look delicious & I laughed out loud at that cartoon haha... And ohhhh gettin a pet is so exciting!!!! Dogs are amazing!!!! :) but I know how you feel leaving it at home can feel bad! I just make sure to give my dog as much attention as possible when I am home & I take her for long runs to wear her out!! Haha, well I can't wait to see what you get!! :)

Http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

Ross said...

I knew Starbucks originated in Seattle but I didn't know what the store looked like. Very cool looking store.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Go Grad Girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...